Rental Agreement - Las Palmas Condominiums
My Beach Condo Vacation Rentals - Port
PAYMENT OF DEPOSIT AND/OR RENTAL CONSTITUTES YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT, OUR POLICIES, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THEM.
Accommodations are not suitable for people with difficulties of climbing stairs.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS ANYTIME AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 12 NOON. Early Check-ins will need to be prearranged with Owner in advance.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking is not Permitted at anytime inside the condominium.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units without written consent from the owner prior to check-in.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - For nightly rentals: A damage/reservation deposit of $100 is required.
For Monthly Rentals: A damage/reservation deposit of 20% is required.
The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within thirty (30) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
4.a. All house rules are followed and no damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
4.b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
4.c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
4.d. All keys are returned to the lock box, extra keys left on the counter and unit is left locked. There will be a $10.00 charge for any key that is lost or misplaced.
4.e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
4.f. No linens are lost or damaged. $15.00 charge for each towel including bath towels and hand towels, that is lost, damaged, misplaced, or taken from the property.
4.g. NO unexpected early check-in or late check-out.
4.h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) and the local law enforcement.
4.i. NO excessive use or waste of utilities (incl. water and A/C, heater, Ice machine).
5. PAYMENT - The BALANCE OF RENT is due FOURTEEN (14) days before your arrival date. An advance payment of $100.00 for the security deposit is required at the time of the booking. Full Payment plus deposit is due 14 days in advance or when reservations are made less than 14 days of your arrival date request.
6. CANCELLATIONS - A fourteen (14) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than fourteen (14) days prior to the arrival date will incur a penalty of $25.00. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made less than fourteen (14) days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment of the damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
7. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel sixty (60) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least thirty (30) days prior to check-in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to eight (8) persons. An additional charge or $20.00 per person per night for guests in addition to six (6) will be assessed.
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY FOR ADVANCED BOOKINGS DURING THE PEAK SEASON AND MAJOR HOLIDAYS. 2 night requests will be considered with in 5 days of requested dates. A 75.00 charge will be applied to the total balance when staying 2 nights or less.
9. Reservations must be made by an ACCOMPNAING adult 23 years or older
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken out from the units.
11. RATE CHANGES – Rates are subject to change without notice.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. PARKING – Owner is not responsible for any damage to the renter’s vehicle or personal belongings during the stay.
15. CHECKOUT - Please ensure to complete the following items before your departure.
15.a. All debris, rubbish and discards should be placed in dumpster.
15.b. Soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
15.c. All windows and doors are properly secured and locked.
15.d Thermostat is set to 79.
15.e. Key is returned to the lock box. Extra Key(s) placed on the kitchen counter. Garage door opener returned to the kitchen drawer.
15.f. Make sure all doors are secure and locked. Make sure overhead garage door is close before departing the property.
Please call or email if you have any questions or need clarification to any part of this rental agreement.